Anyone in Victoria BC Looking for a kool little Teardrop?

Septu

Explorer
Neat little trailer. Only downside of a TD is that you pretty much have to store crap on the bed. VS a RTT where you have to deploy your bed, but store crap under it.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
That is one big pull for that bike in a head wind....

It's a Gold Wing. 1500cc Flat six - I think it's got the juice. ;)

From the looks of the fender and wheel I'd guess that's a Harbor Freight trailer. Not sure I'd take one of those off road.

Neat little trailer. Only downside of a TD is that you pretty much have to store crap on the bed. VS a RTT where you have to deploy your bed, but store crap under it.

Well, yes, if it's being pulled by a motorcycle. If it's being pulled by a truck or SUV the gear can go in the truck or cargo area of the SUV. Obviously a TD is usually a 2 person option (though it can be a 3 person if the 3rd person is a little one - I've seen that done.)

When the wife and I travel, most of our gear goes in the truck, we might have one or two plastic totes in the sleeping area. Setting up the trailer for sleeping takes about 2 minutes, even in the pouring rain.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
He stated in the add that it is a Snowbear Trailer frame, so welded box section tubes. I think if you did a little work, this would be a nice addition to a smaller Jeep-ish vehicle for backcountry travel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles