Anyone in SoCal Up For A Drive?

Ron B

Explorer
unfortunately the tasty beverage was quite shaken from the day's activities by the time they were called into service...luckily I don't mind smelling like beer!

Alan, I notice we are nieghbors, we should meet up and play sometime.

Ron B

rionorte

Ron B said:
Alan, I notice we are nieghbors, we should meet up and play sometime.

Ron B

Itll be difficult for me to venture too far since I have a rugrat in the making - gotta be close by for the unexpected.

But if there is a run for Rohwer or Gorman there is a better chance for me to make it (45 min or less from me).

Pic from ryanmb21. Do you know these 2 (red and yellow) ?- I see them at least once a month around here.

ErrinV - I was thinking the same exact thing (even with my f/r lockers and 33s without sliders to boot)! :D

Attachments

• 4f512015.jpeg
    4f512015.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Hey guys,

The Rowher trail was a lot of fun, the guy in the red is John, yellow is Alan and another guy with a black H2 named Scott. All the guys were A+ nice and were very helpful. Maybe sometime in the future we all could meet up and get some use of our 4 wheel drive

Ron B

Explorer
I know those guys well. John just bought that truck a month ago -- he used to have a white one. He is studying to be an EMT.

Staying local is good for me too -- my son is 2 and a handfull! The longer trips can't happen very often with my work schedule/son. Gorman, Rohwer, and Miller Jeep trail are all good choices and in your 'hood.

Ron B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior