Anyone in SoCal Up For A Drive?

ErrinV

Observer
Wonderin' if anyone would like to do a drive on either April 8th or 15th? I haven't done much off road so I would like to travel with someone. My truck is stock so nothing too crazy. I was thinking about either Burro Schmidt's via Last Chance Canyon, Cucamonga Big Tree Trail or Pilot Rock. These are just suggestions but I'm open to anything. Looking to travel with someone both for safety and to learn from.

Errin

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
ErrinV said:
Wonderin' if anyone would like to do a drive on either April 8th or 15th? I haven't done much off road so I would like to travel with someone. My truck is stock so nothing too crazy. I was thinking about either Burro Schmidt's via Last Chance Canyon, Cucamonga Big Tree Trail or Pilot Rock. These are just suggestions but I'm open to anything. Looking to travel with someone both for safety and to learn from.

Errin

I would be interested. I pick up my sliders next weekend and need an excuse to go test them. There is a cool trail out near Jacumba that some of us did that i would like to go explore more.

Where ya at? Rig? Mods?

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
I was thinking of going to big bear this saturday with my wife and 17mo old son. I just wanted to cruise through the snow and let him play around if anybody is interested....:chowtime:

Justin

Observer
ErrinV said:
I'm up in Pasadena area. I've just got a stock Tacoma 4x4.
I have yet to meet with the SoCal members:( I am interested in meeting someday, but both weekends are booked for me. Hopefully I can meet up with the E.P. crew soon. And, don't underestimate your truck. A stock Tacoma 4x4 is very capable. I don't believe I have really experienced all my truck can offer and thus far I am impressed. (althoug I am bias to Toyotas)

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Justin said:
I have yet to meet with the SoCal members:( I am interested in meeting someday, but both weekends are booked for me. Hopefully I can meet up with the E.P. crew soon. And, don't underestimate your truck. A stock Tacoma 4x4 is very capable. I don't believe I have really experienced all my truck can offer and thus far I am impressed. (althoug I am bias to Toyotas)

Very Cool!

We should work on a weekend that is good for most and make an overnight out of it. The last time we went to the Smugglers Cave area, Mark, Brian and I found a great camping spot that can accomodate quite a few rigs!

The Smugglers cave area is very cool and is friendly to all types of rigs, stock to wild!

rionorte

Jacumba USA - dang :Wow1: . Just googled it. Do you need a passport? Just joking. That would be one heck of a day run for me (more freeway time than trail time).

This forum is really great. More taking in the scene rather than worrying about getting over the next obstacle. :suning:

Will be checking here more often.

Alan-D

Ron B

Explorer
did you guys do the trip yet? I just saw this thread and I'd love to meet some local people. Rower trail is fun (Santa Clarita area) and Hungry Valley has everything from sandy creek beds to fire-roads to gnarly "I just ruined my seat" hills. A friend may be doing a quick trip through Cleghorn and then 2N17X on Sat the 15th or Sun the 16th..? I know Sunday's Easter, so the boss may not let me go, but it sound fun.

let's try to get together some weekend soon and hit the dirt.

Ron B

VikingVince

Explorer
Hey southern Cal dudes...I'd be glad to join y'all for a weekend run as well sometime in the near future...I'm east of Pasadena (Claremont area).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94