Anyone in contact with Rigid ind?

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Hey folks...
I sent an email to Rigid asking about their lights and never heard back. Any of you guys/vendors talk to them regularly? I'm trying to see if they have any plans for making their (originally trucklite?) 5x7 LED headlights with the heaters. Don't want to drop the moolah on unheated ones if the heated are available or soon to be.
Please let me know...
Thanks!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Sorry if this got stuck in the wrong section. Mods, please move if it's wrong.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ZMagic97

Explorer
I do not talk to them regularly, but have called them on the phone more than once with excellent service. I would recommend giving them a call.

855-760-5337

roamingaz

Explorer
I have the 5x7 lights in my jeep and absolutely the best upgrade I have done. Worth the cost.
I have a brief YouTube video showing them.
They are made here locally in Gilbert and I asked about them not having heaters and when I got mine last year there was no plan to add them. They do produce some heat but really don't get much ice or snow here in Phoenix area so don't know how they would do.

Tazman

Adventurer
I just installed their SR30s in the grill of my truck. Very impressed with the quality and completeness of the package. Very satisfied and would do it again. I live in the People's Republic of California and we don't need to heat anything, so I can't give any direction on heaters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online