Anyone got a lead on any of the following?

garrett93

Observer
  • Front Runner drawers for LR3
  • Front Runner roof rack
  • ARB front bumper
  • Any rear bumper. Preferably with swingout and jerry can holder

On a side note where should I be checking for these used? Any specific forums? I've had no luck the past month. Not in any immediate rush, but would like to pick something up used whenever it comes available. I'm in Southern California.

DiscoDavis

Explorer
Front runner has a storefront and dealer system in SoCal

ARB has several dealers in California, you can call them up and have them order things like bumpers.

Tactical rovers makes a good bumper with swingouts, they are also in CA.

garrett93

Observer
Could contact the manufacturers and ask about any dents, blemish, dings sales they might have. Always worth a shot. Worst they can say when asking for a discount is no.
That's actually a great idea.

Aside - where are you all buying used LR3 gear from, or do you?

garrett93

Observer
@skygear loving it ha! I just put an offer for the eBay one, we'll see! I'm waiting on a shipping quote for the drawers. Not sure if that will kill the deal or not on that one...

garrett93

Observer
That one for $1060 free shipping is still a deal.

Install shows the other one still listed. If its sold already locally, they are supposed to remove it. If not, per Ebay terms, they presupposed to honor any buy it now price and you get priority. Other wisest hits their Ebay account negatively and depending on the item price, could limit their account for an extended period of time. (or it used to)

Hahaha I don't want be that much of a ********. He sounds like he doesn't know how to use technology. I'll have to prowl on eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94