Anybody have one of these? WEE ROLL "OVERLAND" SERIES

Silverhorse

Adventurer
for the money I don't see anything comes close and they'll build whatever you want. I would like to compare the frames to other aluminum frame builders like Intech and others i have asked but they won't give specs like wall thickness tube size etc..

Eagle05

Adventurer
I stopped through and spoke to Tom on a few occasions last spring. I was pretty impressed with the trailers and especially so for the price. His trailers are still on my short list should I decide I really need one versus just wanting. And he really will build whatever you can come up with.

kzam

Observer
I stopped through and spoke to Tom on a few occasions last spring. I was pretty impressed with the trailers and especially so for the price. His trailers are still on my short list should I decide I really need one versus just wanting. And he really will build whatever you can come up with.

Do they charge a lot more for custom options? With the low price, I don't know how these guys are making much money unless they can streamline the assembly process to keep labor costs as low as possible.

Eagle05

Adventurer
Do they charge a lot more for custom options? With the low price, I don't know how these guys are making much money unless they can streamline the assembly process to keep labor costs as low as possible.

The vibe I got was that he's just getting into the overlanding market and is figuring out what he wants to charge for a quality product. He's really receptive to new, or better designs. I remember him saying one of his biggest problems as a small business was making sure people were happy and that his warranty was solid enough to cover any problems that could come up. That, and the angled rear end of trailer was too expensive and time consuming. He must have figured out a simpler way of constructing them. I'm attaching price sheets of the Overland Rogue from last winter. I think his prices have gone up some, but still seem fair. They're just screen shots. So hopefully they are clear enough.

*Edit - The pictures were blurry and I couldn't read them. I'll see if I can do it another way. Maybe a PDF?

View attachment WeeRoll Trailer Sheet.pdf

Last edited:

Silverhorse

Adventurer
If you look at all their different models they appeal to a wide range of customers. They sell to the average Joe, so i believe they can keep costs down because they do good volume.....

GkraneTX

Do they build interior cabinetry and do full electrical systems or are all of the DIY trailers? They look fantastic.

GkraneTX

Does anyone know the height of the overland trailer? Will it fit into a garage with an 83 inch opening? I cant find specs on the website.

GkraneTX

I love these trailers. The webpage is terrible for providing info on options and dimesions as well as everything else though. Also sent email 2 weeks ago with no response.

Martyinco

Adventurer
The webpage is terrible for providing info on options and dimesions as well as everything else though.
That's because the webpage is gone, probably not going to get an email response either since most emails are tied to the domain which is now for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles