Anybody have feedback on Quick Pitch products.

dukabor

I have bothe the tent and awning, picked them up from Altitude Industries in Denver, whom I cannot recommend enough….

Finishing up my second season with the setup, and I find there is little out there on QP, you see a lot on the similars (AluCab, Bush company, etc….), and it makes me shake my head… the setup has been fantastic for me…

its on a JKU, and the setup to mount was somewhat custom using the rhino rack backbone

one of the key points about this style that seems to be severely underplayed is not only the quick setup, but the fact that I leave three thick (canvas) sleeping bags and two king size pillows, clothing, books, lantern and some small odds and ends IN the tent when it closes, making not just the setup quick, but the time to get into bed quick, the fact that this also saves room in the vehicle is something that should be emphasized more…

specifically on my gear, I have camped in the snow and the heat, I do supplement in the cold with a buddy heater to take the edge off before going to bed and in the morning…. Had to fiddle with venting a little to ease condensation… I have camped in heavy rain and wind, and at times wished the awing was larger like the Bush, but have not had rain come into the tent, so maybe thats just my mind…. Have not experienced any rips or tears or anything from a quality control side, when camping in inclement weather i make sure to take the first opportunity to set up and air out the setup to help moisture, but did go a month or so without that and did not see any negative impacts…. I would most certainly purchase this tent again knowing what I know now…

the awning, wow, its big, set up is really quick, though I have not used it as much as I would have thought I would, I also have the side wall kit, which I have yet to use out in the wild, as you can see in my pics below, my setup is relatively high, and the wall kit still makes it to the ground with room to spare, and the legs extend plenty…. Whenever I have deployed, those with other batwing styles, or standard awnings who are around always want to come take a look and comment on the coverage, especially important for me in the rear to full cover the kitchen area….

here are a couple pictures, feel free to ask any questions You may have

will add pics after I resize… they are to large

Natenite

I’m a bit late on this post but I have the awning. It is the best 270 on the market in my opinion and I have looked at a ton. I have gotten to know Hein, the distributor for them in the US and he is a good dude. Takes great care of me. I have spent a lot of time on the trial and around other rigs and set ups and hands down the Quickpitch continues to confirm for me I made the right call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94