Any "Sportsmobiles" near Seattle?(closed)

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Hi there,
I think it's time to move on from my truck with RTT. The wife would like a few more amenities and I still want a capable 4x4 platform. I think a SMB could be a good setup for us (2 adults, 1 dog only).

Only thing is, she's never been inside one /checked one out.
I'm likely not going to be buying local so I'd probably be flying out to buy without her seeing it.

Anyone in the Puget sound region with a 2000+ converted 4x4 ideally with the pop top) willing to show there's off, maybe If I came to visit with a 6-pack? For a quick show and tell.

Thanks!
Travis

Louisd75

Adventurer
Hi there,
I think it's time to move on from my truck with RTT. The wife would like a few more amenities and I still want a capable 4x4 platform. I think a SMB could be a good setup for us (2 adults, 1 dog only).

Only thing is, she's never been inside one /checked one out.
I'm likely not going to be buying local so I'd probably be flying out to buy without her seeing it.

Anyone in the Puget sound region with a 2000+ converted 4x4 ideally with the pop top) willing to show there's off, maybe If I came to visit with a 6-pack? For a quick show and tell.

Thanks!
Travis

I'm not sure if @Railvan is still active on here. Tagging him should get his attention... maybe. The weather is nice right now :)

Railvan

Adventurer
I'm in Bellingham if that's not too far to travel for you? I have a 2006 RB50 with SMB 4x4 and poptop.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Thanks for reaching out and the offer. Found a friend of a friend... Unfortunately the wife as it turns out is not a van person, she just really didn't like the feeling of being in a van ?‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles