Any owner of a Earthroamer in the San Jose, Ca area

fgauthier

Hi, This is my first post to the forum. I am the owner of a Sportsmobile RB50 4x4 Diesel since 2001 and I am looking for an upgrade (bigger).

If there is an owner that would be willing to show me his/her rig, that would be great before I head to Colorado to look at the few used one on there site. I am looking for a used one around $175-200K.

I live in Milpitas close to Fremont/San Jose in Northern California

Thanks

Francois

trailsurfer

Explorer
Hi, This is my first post to the forum. I am the owner of a Sportsmobile RB50 4x4 Diesel since 2001 and I am looking for an upgrade (bigger).

If there is an owner that would be willing to show me his/her rig, that would be great before I head to Colorado to look at the few used one on there site. I am looking for a used one around $175-200K.

I live in Milpitas close to Fremont/San Jose in Northern California

Thanks

Francois

It’s worth a plane ticket to go visit the factory outside Denver. They will have used vehicles for you to look at as well as a factory tour. Good fun!

fgauthier

Thanks. Definitely in the plan. Would have love to see one before heading to Colorado to make sure it is what I want for my next rig

Thanks

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Great rig and an incredible group of people. It'll be worth your time and expense. (Plus some great food and beer along the front range! Welcome to Colorado!) Good luck!

kmarshall

This is my custom title
Thanks. Definitely in the plan. Would have love to see one before heading to Colorado to make sure it is what I want for my next rig

Thanks
I have a new ER in Truckee if you are up here skiing... which you can probably do through July. :) I also have our old one (#107) being prepped for sale at the factory.

chris lofgren

I have a new ER in Truckee if you are up here skiing... which you can probably do through July. :) I also have our old one (#107) being prepped for sale at the factory.

Its not on the Earthroamer Pre-Owned site?? can you PM the specifics for your sale of #107 Please....

Thanks CJ

kmarshall

This is my custom title
I'd love to get details as on ER#107 as well, thanks!

I'll just post it here. Hopefully not a violation of anything sacred.

"#107 was an early XV-lTS.... four big doors and 4 captain chairs in the 2011 F550 Chassis and the long camper. It has ~11k miles on it. It is a unique build in that it has a larger fresh water tank (120 gallons I think) and the lower bed converts to a Queen (the upper is a King). Its being refurbished at the factory (which is kind of expensive I found out as they replace a ton of stuff and fix all my back country scratches). It has winches front and rear, rear Aluminus storage box, new tires, new battery array, electric awning, exterior hitch pinn door security system, and all the standard ER goodies. Its a super solid rig. It'll cruises at 80mph and tracks great. We are listing at $365k on ER site."

kmarshall

This is my custom title
ER owners are like ghosts on EP it would be nice if more would post here.
We're too busy exploring in cell limited locations. :) On a serious note, there are a ton of ER owners on Instagram that share their exploits, mods, and repairs. For some reason there is not a lot of action on EP. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles