Any of your NorCal guys going to the 4 wheel parts 4x4 expo in San Mateo on 2/23-24?

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
If I get my heater core put together in time, Ill take the Monty.

Regardless, Im still up for Starbucks

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Expo runs from 10:00-4:00pm at the San Mateo Convention Center.

It's at 1346 Saratoga Drive in San Mateo.
Starbucks is ~1000ft away on the same street at 1391 Saratoga Drive.

So we have...
CAP510
off-roader
eurosonic
Kirk
EmptyOly
InyoMan (maybe)

What time are you guys going? I'm thinking of arriving there between 11:00-12:00ish. Will also try and get Grasscat to go in his 98.

Last edited:

KIRK!

Amateur Philosopher
I'm free all day, so name a time and I'll meet.

Expo runs from 10:00-4:00pm at the San Mateo Convention Center.

It's at 1346 Saratoga Drive in San Mateo.
Starbucks is ~1000ft away on the same street at 1391 Saratoga Drive.

So we have...
CAP510
off-roader
eurosonic
Kirk
EmptyOly
InyoMan (maybe)

What time are you guys going? I'm thinking of arriving there between 11:00-12:00ish. Will also try and get Grasscat to go in his 98.

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
It is looking like I'll be able to check out the expo on Sat., but it won't be there until around 1:00-1:30.
(I've got to stop by the MM dealer to pick up a case of transmission fluid- about $6.00 per quart with a coupon I have. I can't pass up the good price point.)
I'll look around for the Montero rig gathering in the parking lot. Sorry I can't meet up, and drive as a whole mob to the expo- that would be a hoot.

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Have a spare coupon?

Sorry, I'm on the mailing list of the MM Dealer in San Jose and they send out coupons now and again.
$6.69 + tax...not bad for diamond sp3. (The oem oil filters are $5.99 + tax w/a coupon)

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I'll be there
I also heard from Cap510 and Grasscat.
Cap510 (Carlos) will be there but has to leave by 1:30pm and Grasscat (Michael) can't come.

So we have...
Off-Roader (Ray - 96 SR Montero) @ 11:00am
Cap510 (Carlos - 94 SR 'Monstero' Gen 2) @ 11:00am
Kirk (99 Montero) @ 11:00am
Eurosonic (98 Montero but rig-less this time out unfortunately which sucks BTW) @ 11:00am
EmptyOly (98 Montero) @ 11:00am
Inyo Man (02 Montero) @ 1:00-1:30pm

This will be a quick meet at Starbucks (I'd rather we chat at the show) and I don't anticipate hanging out there past 11:15 so please be on time.

steve103

Observer
what no mention about going with you brother???? hay rich.
It is looking like I'll be able to check out the expo on Sat., but it won't be there until around 1:00-1:30.
(I've got to stop by the MM dealer to pick up a case of transmission fluid- about $6.00 per quart with a coupon I have. I can't pass up the good price point.)
I'll look around for the Montero rig gathering in the parking lot. Sorry I can't meet up, and drive as a whole mob to the expo- that would be a hoot.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Great to meet everyone and see what you've done to your Montero's. looking forward to future meet ups on the trail!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles