Any lovers of shooting with scopes here?

Zixotane

I have my Ruger 10/22 with Sig Sauer Romeo4 - a very high-quality collimator made in graphite color, looks very solid on it. But I have feeling that it is too fancy for me, I want something simple in usage. I checked the comparison of mine with its "baby brother" - https://tacticsfaq.com/sig-sauer-romeo-4-vs-romeo-5/ and I think about changing Romeo4 to Romeo5. I like that Romeo5 is more compact and you don't need to adjust it. Does anyone know is it worth doing that ?

Bodybag

the 5 is a bit less expensive, smaller, battery life is a bit less, 4 is more for say target shooting, 5 is more for home protection. four different reticle options vs 2 moa red dot. just depends on how you want to use your ruger.

DieselRanger

Just bought a 10/22 with a Veridian EON 3-9x40 included for my son. Great little scope - shooting piggybacks at 100 yards indoors. Nice and bright. Looks like they're $140 on the website.

WSS

Rock Stacker
This is a Sig Sierra 3 BDX paired with a range finder and my iphone. Enter the data once, then range and put the dot on target. It is capable of 1200yd hits mounted on a 6mm Creedmore.

IMG_6984.JPG

Roha

I have my Ruger 10/22 with Sig Sauer Romeo4 - a very high-quality collimator made in graphite color, looks very solid on it. But I have feeling that it is too fancy for me, I want something simple in usage. I checked the comparison of mine with its "baby brother" - https://tacticsfaq.com/sig-sauer-romeo-4-vs-romeo-5/ and I think about changing Romeo4 to Romeo5. I like that Romeo5 is more compact and you don't need to adjust it. Does anyone know is it worth doing that ?
I'd say if you already have Romeo4, don't bother, unless you have extra cash flowing around to get it just for some minor benefits. You basically have a superior model already at hand so just roll with it. I've been running Romeo4 for 2 years on my CZ 527 7.62x39 and you grow to like the extra features. Yeah, it's a bit bulkier but it's not a huge difference in my book.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smith123john