Any expo'rs in/around New Orleans up for a covert mission?

taz223

ExplorationOutfitters.com
Hopefully this isn't considered too far off topic since it is photography related.

Long story short, my girlfriend and I are coming to New Orleans this weekend for a little vacation. While we are there, I am planning on popping the question, and have a location in mind.

My question to all those awesome photographers on this board is, are any of you in/around New Orleans? If so, would anyone be willing to (for compensation of course) just happen to be in the same vicinity at the same time to take some photographs for us? The whole thing is going to be a surprise, she knows about the trip but has no clue about the proposal, and obviously, I would want the photographs to be a surprise also.

If anyone is available or interested, please PM or e-mail me and let me know. If theres no one here available, if anyone has any recommendations for photographers in NO also please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Matt Green
wbcfire@yahoo.com

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
What dates are you looking at? We're gonna be in town during late April for the birth of my grandson, but of course we only have a spectulative date right now

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
This is cool! I bet she will love it. Not getting much on film was one of my "wish ida dunnits" for my proposal.

taz223

ExplorationOutfitters.com
I work at snug harbor jazz club just outside the french quarter.

Do you have any ingenious ideas for locations? I was thinking either at the St. Louis cathedral around dusk hopefully coordinated with the bells ringing, or maybe at one of the plantations around NO?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles