Any experience with Papago Customs?

Adron

Hi all. This is my first post here. My wife and I are looking to get out 2020 MB sprinter interior done and found a place called Papago Customs in Tempe Arizona. We have been in communication with the owner, Tim, who had been very helpful. The prices are good but not out of the ballpark with other places we are interviewing. We really like the owner and his ideas but we haven’t been able to find any reviews or anything that really confirms they are legit. Does anyone have any experience with them that they can share? They are a new company which in itself doesn’t bother me, but before spending that kind money want to make sure. I have searched and couldn’t find anything. Thank you for the help!!!

The Artisan

Adventurer
I do not know the company but when I started my upholstery business over 19yrs ago I made sure my product was well made and quality, my business grew because of it. IMO, IF they answered all your questions with confidence, meet your standards and you feel the price and quality is good then you can not really go wrong. If they are a startup or esablished. Just my 2 cents.
Kevin

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Never heard of them... but they are fairly well represented on Social Media (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn others) and there are a decent amount of pictures and drawings. I like that they seem to utilize simple clean lines and nice useful designs, at least from what you can see online. If they are local to you and the price is in line with what you want to spend, then you are probably good to go.

Adron

Never heard of them... but they are fairly well represented on Social Media (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn others) and there are a decent amount of pictures and drawings. I like that they seem to utilize simple clean lines and nice useful designs, at least from what you can see online. If they are local to you and the price is in line with what you want to spend, then you are probably good to go.
Thanks for the info. They are actually not local to us. We are in the Los Angeles area and these guys are in Tempe AZ. If I could go check them out I would feel a little better....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz