Any 99-04 Super Dutys with ARB OME Springs?

beef tits

I just ordered this spring kit. My main goal here is ride quality - I don't care about the lift, the truck has PLENTY of clearance from the factory.

I'm at a loss for how little information there is online about this kit... there are so many of these trucks on the road. Is anyone else running this? Are the springs a bear to install?

I have the ARB bumper and an M12 winch. I'm hoping when it's all said and done the front end will ride close to stock height with the extra weight of the bumper.

I'm also wondering if I should install the XL springs in the rear - obviously it's needed for when I am using my 2,000 lb truck camper but how does this extra spring effect ride quality and does it add to the lift at all (beyond just it's thickness) while unloaded? I want to keep a nice rake but nothing excessive - this truck get used as a truck.

jtcym1149

I was hoping someone else would chime in with their experience but I guess not that many people have purchased the OME front leafs. How do you like them?? I'm torn between the OME or the Icon 4" leafs. I just don't care for the 4" of lift but if the ride is that much better I guess I could justify 37-40 tires to fill the wheelwells.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
I've had OME kits on 6 different trucks and all of them DRASTICALLY improved the ride over stock. And i never once in over 100K dirt miles had a OME shock leak

OME is popular with folks looking for the best reliable improved ride, not giant lift and huge tires.

You should be quite happy with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94