Another Win a Vehicle Contest ...for a A 4x4 Sprinter (no purchase necessary)

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I’m posting this for the dreamers of us here, those of us drooling over IG pictures of #VanLife, but without the liquidity to fund that lifestyle yet. It’s another chance to win a great overlander rig just for the effort made to enter a contest (no purchase nec). Once again, I have zero affiliation with any of the sponsors, grant recipients or donors. I’m just trying to be a good! ‘Likeable’ guy and help try to make dreams come true!

It would be helpful to hear back from any of you who have entered these Omaze contests before...did you any problems with doing so, did you get spammed afterwards? I dunno if that’s even a problem or not, sooo...

Another Omaze Contest, You Could Possibly Be the New Owner of This made-for-you $140K Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 camper Van

And with $80K worth of customizations, you can really make this one your own
313C74A0-BCC7-487C-9B1A-7A3494F4BBBA.jpeg

D3900C55-550D-47EC-B21C-02C7127182C7.jpegHere’s the article so you know this is legit

“Take one look at this Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 camper van conversion and you know that it is special. It features a 3.0L V6 turbodiesel that puts out 325 lb-ft of torque and has a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds, a 100W solar power system so you don’t have to worry about where you’ll charge your iPhone or drone at night, a Mazzair roof fan, an 85-liter fridge, a 5-foot-long kitchen, full-sized bed and a cedar ceiling.

The rest, you can customize yourself, to fit your lifestyle. Choose from a rear-mounted bike rack, upgraded suspension for tooling around Moab (or wherever you like to roam), throw some all-terrain rubber on there … the options are nearly endless.”
who you'll help
METAFIELD_NULL_VALUE

“The Access Fund is a national advocacy organization that protects America's outdoor climbing areas and conserves the climbing environment. Their Stewardship Program sends traveling Conservation Teams around the country to perform necessary maintenance and repairs to help keep climbing sites open. Additionally, their Policy Program works with legislators, state and federal agencies, and tribal governments to represent climbers’ interests in legislation and land management policy and planning. Your donation can support their work to protect public lands, restore climbing areas, educate responsible climbers and empower local advocates.

This experience raises funds for Charities Aid Foundation America (“CAF America”), a US-registered, 501(c)(3) public charity. 100% of donations for this experience go to CAF America, who will then grant the donations, minus the experience fees and costs, to Access Fund (the “Designated Grantee”). For more info on how much will go to the Designated Grantee, the expected timeframe in which the Designated Grantee will receive the grants, and the rare circumstances in which CAF America may reassign funds to a similar grantee, see the “Fundraising Transparency” section at the bottom of each experience page.”

Anyway, the other enticing, active contest I’ve posted previously here is for winning this RAM 1500 TRX rig plus lots of cash:

D25C6334-27EE-4729-B56F-8C3F823630D9.jpeg

NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles