Another CL 4x4 Van...

MTSN

Explorer
$38k?! And no apparent interior mods or even pics? I admittedly know nothing about these kinds of conversions, but that seems like absurd money considering what $38k buys.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
I get the steering stabilizer in the blue, but ****** is the point of the stuff in the yellow? Just spares bolted to the tie rod or what?

00A0A_i384K3WS8gB_600x450.jpg

Weaselblade

Plenty of cheaper 4x4 vans around, buuut this is the first one I've seen for sale with a Cummins swap, and an NV5600 is a nice trans upgrade.

There's currently an Expo member selling a really nice Ujoint-converted Powerstroke, with a nice list of goodies, and he's looking for 37k...

MTSN

Explorer
I think you read over the part that this is a diesel, and like Weaselblade said it has a Cummins swap, and an NV5600. Not justifying the price.

Totally understand the diesel swap adds a lot of value. Again I'm no expert in vans and admittedly know next to nothing about their value, but $37k for a 94 van just seems really steep. I'm shopping for a new truck now, and you can get a brand new JKUR, a Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium, a used 200 series, a new Tundra, new Taco...apples to oranges I know but that's what I'm looking at.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
I was thinking about it some more. I think that the center bracket where the two shocks bolt together is probably actually attached to the axle and not to the tie rod. Only thing that makes sense to me.

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
I get the steering stabilizer in the blue, but ****** is the point of the stuff in the yellow? Just spares bolted to the tie rod or what?

View attachment 263782

I had a brain fart and switched the the colors up in my mind. After looking it it again, I'm thinking its a three link front axle. It maybe a stabilizer of some sort for the cross bars of the suspension.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Yea, but isn't that the bar above the tie rod, partially hidden behind the drag link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94