Another addition to the stable

Expedition Leader
Been looking for a 60 for a while now, and finally found one worth buying. 1987, H55F transmission, 2.5" OME lift, new 33's, meticulously maintained (owner is a well-known professional Cruiser mechanic), negligible rust, doesn't leak or burn oil.

image-3864329235.jpg

Scrapdaddy

Adventurer
stable

That's a nice base truck to start building with. Good job. I like the transmission, going to put one in my 55

pfran42

Observer
Man, I miss my 60. I would love to get another one and slap in a Lexus engine, disk brakes all the way around and a custom King/Fox/Radflo suspension.

randito

So you're the luck one. I saw it on MUD and thought it looked like a great deal. I bet that truck needs nothing, except of course any upgrades you have planned.

Expedition Leader
So you're the luck one. I saw it on MUD and thought it looked like a great deal.

Yeah, I was talking to Georg probably less than an hour after he posted it. And it was thousands of $ cheaper than other 60's for sale on Mud that weren't as good as this one.

I bet that truck needs nothing, except of course any upgrades you have planned.

That's a nice base truck to start building with. Good job. I like the transmission, going to put one in my 55

I actually bought it as a surprise for one of my sons (he doesn't read ExPo). It needs nothing to be a rock-solid DD, which it will be for him when he comes home and goes back to college. I may do a few mods before he gets back, but I don't want him to be tempted to spend more time 4WD than studying. :)

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys. He doesn't know about it yet, and won't until he gets home next spring. It will be hidden in the shop and I'll just toss him the keys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94