Anker Powerhouse II 800

Anyone have any experience with the Anker Powerhouse II 800? I’m thinking about picking one up to run my Arb fridge while traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

axcxnj

Ive used the first gen powerhouse in my van for the past few years. I dont power a fridge with it, but its been reliable and consistent. My biggest gripe with it is the lack of 12V input for charging, but it looks like that has been solved with this version.

I know i am sounding like a broken record but you can get a jackery 1000 cosmetic blem for $500 direct from Jackery. It runs my arb50 for 4 days.

Ok, I’m giving the Jackery 1000 a go. How do you make sure the power doesn’t come out when driving?

jadmt

ignore button user
Ok, I’m giving the Jackery 1000 a go. How do you make sure the power doesn’t come out when driving?

If you are talking about the fridge coming unplugged I can't imagine that happening the connections are solid and if talking about jackery coming unplugged from accessory port it is pretty solid too. I have not had an issue. Just got my jackery 100w solar panel and just plugged it in for an hour in cloudy conditions with occasionally sun coming out and went up about 10% ie from 70 to 80%. They knocked 25% off so not as good as the jackery but I can see no difference between new. Ordered it Friday so came quick.

edit: this morning plugged it back in and went from 80% to 100% in under an hour. Not sure how long as I set up and went back to check on it in an hour and it was at 100%. still not full sun. impressed so far.

IMG_20210915_160158260.jpgE841E5E5-5B63-4BAA-BE70-40B7B139FCE1.jpeg

Last edited:

jadmt

ignore button user
Buy ARB 12v plugs they will provide threaded connection.
I have an ARB harness wired in directly from my truck battery which I also use but if you are running the arb from the jackery the port the jackery has is a regular 12V accessory port. I seriously can not see it pulling out tho.

747D052E-DD8F-4274-92A2-B08645EE4A9F.jpeg

I have an ARB harness wired in directly from my truck battery which I also use but if you are running the arb from the jackery the port the jackery has is a regular 12V accessory port. I seriously can not see it pulling out tho.

View attachment 682288

Yeah, I have the arb port wired to a switch/relay in my Jeep. No dual battery, but I have a big yellow top. I was thinking about plugging the Jackery into the arb port to charge and the fridge into the Jackery. Although I am concerned about it coming loose on a long drive. I guess I will see when it gets here.

jadmt

ignore button user
Yeah, I have the arb port wired to a switch/relay in my Jeep. No dual battery, but I have a big yellow top. I was thinking about plugging the Jackery into the arb port to charge and the fridge into the Jackery. Although I am concerned about it coming loose on a long drive. I guess I will see when it gets here.

it will not come unplugged. The plugs are nice and tight all the way around. I have traveled a lot of rough roads with my fridge plugged into the jackery and the jackery plugged into my vehicles 12V power port. I have a dog that moves around int he back and even he can't knock them loose.

it will not come unplugged. The plugs are nice and tight all the way around. I have traveled a lot of rough roads with my fridge plugged into the jackery and the jackery plugged into my vehicles 12V power port. I have a dog that moves around int he back and even he can't knock them loose.

I finally had time to use it today. You’re right the plug is firm. I don’t see it coming loose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles