Android tablet recommendation

plh

Explorer
plh,
Hlow did the tablet work out for your trip?

oops - didn't update. It works good. T-Mobile LTE data sim (Google fi data actually) works as good as the T-mobile network. I'm happy with it.

Reactions: WVI

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I'm making the move to Gaia and found out my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1. is not Gaia compatible.
When I tried to D/L the app on my Tab2 the app had a notice " your device is not compatible with this version" with no option to D/L

Will a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi Tablet 128GB work ? Costco has them at a good price of $219.00

GregSplett

Adventurer
I'm making the move to Gaia and found out my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1. is not Gaia compatible.
When I tried to D/L the app on my Tab2 the app had a notice " your device is not compatible with this version" with no option to D/L

Will a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi Tablet 128GB work ? Costco has them at a good price of $219.00
my tab a 10.1 worked with the free version

JackW

Explorer
Anybody tried a Galaxy Tab Active 2 - 8" tablet with Gaia or other navigation apps? I'm not real happy with Garmin right now and even though it's expensive it's still a lot cheaper than the Garmin Overlander.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier