An "off-road" Lamborghini

PatrickM

They also made the Cheetah in an attempt to break into the military market.
Yeah I remember that too! Back in the day, Eddy Van Halen was know to drive the original civilian model around L.A.

They've been making these things forever. Probably decent off-road. Excellent ground clearance, approach and departure angles, etc. LOL:

1669924991971.png

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Can’t afford the Lambo? This much cheaper V-8 powered Miata imitation of it…a little, red wild rally coupe, won’t break your bank! Recently sold on BAT @$14,000. Ok, ok, so it wasn’t AWD, but still…for those of us not filthy stinkin rich, there are other choices out there ?

F4B8F1CE-357E-4FC1-85CB-A020034FA865.jpeg

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Or…..if you feel the need to flaunt that “I gots lotsa dough and you don’t” vibe and yet the Lambo is a little too rich for your blood, just wait a few short years for this!
9BF8537A-38DD-4788-8496-B2B1787AAD8C.jpeg

The Corvette EV SUV! Rumored to be actually in the works (inspired perhaps by the bloated little Mustang EV?). While the final design might not be exactly like this, it could be the next, hottest entry in the electric off road sweepstakes!

⬆ This is going by what Car and Driver, which supposedly got a sneak peak of this proposed red rockit, says is confirmed. The above rendering might be the 4 door hatchback model.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
The way manufacturers (including Jeep), try to duck out of warranty claims on off road vehicles, I can't imagine what they will do once people start thrashing these and sinking them in mud holes.

1000arms

Yeah I remember that too! Back in the day, Eddy Van Halen was know to drive the original civilian model around L.A.

They've been making these things forever. Probably decent off-road. Excellent ground clearance, approach and departure angles, etc. LOL:

View attachment 754635
How about the tracked Lamborghinis? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier