Ambulance switch labeling ideas or solutions

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
I bought this on Amazon for about $30. I am sure there would be 4 gang ones if you looked. For me it wasn’t worth the time to try and do them myself.

99535db3192a45840896e2c39225da77.jpg

88c012e2dc9dfe51fd4bed33ad8994bc.jpg

Last edited:

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Wow, you guys really came through with this one. So far I'm leaning towards the cowpig solution. I'm a glutton for punishment and am willing to spend 25 man hours trying to re-purpose the old ones rather than do the sensible thing which is just buying a new set up for 30 bucks. There is something about the switches that came with mine. I like the back light and how the other lights indicate the switch being on. That being said, I just hooked up my inverter switch to flip a relay for the fridge power and the on/off light is backwards. Always another puzzle to figure out.

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Look up AutoEC rocker panels. You can snap them together in various arrangements..... they have all kinds of gizmo's to snap it all nicely together with and lock them tight. You can get them at autoparts stores too. More than one company makes them like this.
https://www.amazon.com/AutoEC-Rocke...=1528006555&sr=8-8&keywords=auto+rocker+panel
again... this panel snaps together... and you can combine panels.. you can have 5, 12 or how ever many you want snapped together in various ways

I missed this reply. May be just what the doctor ordered. Thanks, I'll look into them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles