Aluminum Rockers

Zeep

Adventurer
I've been on the TJ side of this forum for years. My wife has just ordered a new JLU.
We didn't select any rocker steps or protection. I figured the aftermarket would have better options!
Who, if anyone is making rocker steps/ sliders out of aluminum?
I have dealt with the reoccurring rust on my steel LJ sliders. Would like another option if available.

Jurfie

Adventurer
LOD Offroad makes a set of extruded aluminum sliders with integrated steps.

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee.../jeep-jl-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders.html

jl_rs_alite_customerpic3.jpg

Zeep

Adventurer
Thanks Jerfie. That's kind of along the type I was thinking. Those are pretty pricey!

jadmt

ignore button user
any that are Aluminum will be pricey and even any top quality steel will be pricey as well. I have had both LoD and ACE engineering and LoD is really good but customer service not so good. Shrockworks is excellent and great CS as well. check out Genright offroad they are quality stuff.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
FWIW, I just bought a pair of light gauge steel OEM Rock Rails for a JLU for $100 off Craigslist, and found several other pairs available as well. I saw prices from $80 to $400. These are the factory sliders. Not great, but not expensive!

JLU Rock Rail.jpg

Zeep

Adventurer
I am considering going this route as well. I have not seen any listings, as of yet.

Zeep

Adventurer
Savvy makes all aluminum products, include a stout pair of sliders for the JKU, would have to call about the JLU
IMG_1141.jpg
I have Savvy under armor and GTS on my LJR. They don't seem to keep their website up to date. We'll see.
I love how they look on the JK's.

ZenWookie

Savvy probably makes some of the best sliders out there considering they specialize in aluminum specifically and their testing grounds are where KOH is held.

Zeep

Adventurer
I agree. However there is nothing on their website, to accommodate the JL. ( Rocker wise )
They seem to be more interested in racing, than manufacturing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94