Alu-Cab Has Landed In The USA!

Stabwell

You wouldn't happen be able to give me a measurement from the hook to the bend would you?
I will also inquire to the distributor which ones I might have gotten.
VERY Frustrating! I specifically stated I have a Gen 2 tent and need poles for a Gen 2 tent.
Love my awning and shower cube, my Gen 2 tent has been a PIA!! I hate paying full price to be a guinea pig for a not ready for prime time $4k product!!

From the hook to the bend is 39 3/4 inches. There's a slight curve in the pole, but that's about the right measurement.

I've been super happy with my Gen 3 for the little over 2 years since I bought it. No real issues until the cap started leaking recently at the seams between the diamond plate and the side panels. Alu-cab sent me some Sikaflex to repair it.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
From the hook to the bend is 39 3/4 inches. There's a slight curve in the pole, but that's about the right measurement.

I've been super happy with my Gen 3 for the little over 2 years since I bought it. No real issues until the cap started leaking recently at the seams between the diamond plate and the side panels. Alu-cab sent me some Sikaflex to repair it.

Thanks! This is super helpful.!

Mtpisgah

What have you guys done to mount your tailgate backup camera or a rear view mirror camera? I have some ideas but and hoping for someone has already figured something out.
I found the attached mount on IG (top left of photo) and asked AluCab about it, it is apparently not made. It would be ideal.

Attachments

• E5D99F06-23C0-4485-A76E-4FE62660B66C.jpeg
    E5D99F06-23C0-4485-A76E-4FE62660B66C.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 43

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles