Alu-Cab Gen 3 Tents & Shadow Awnings in Stock

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Bump for anyone out west here looking to quickly finish building their Z.A.E.V (Zombie Apocalypse Escape Vehicle), before the world implodes. We have tents and awnings for that! Also good for normal people who just want to camp in comfort this summer...
:cool:

Pollowake

Hola, have a 2014 LX570 with a Gen3 tent and shower cube; question will the shadow awning be an obstacle to open the rear door?
5a269e9a02d3eac624404ef2e069dde3.jpg

0ce4294a7dcdcd3a6a73b02e6048368c.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

BDRXO

Hola, have a 2014 LX570 with a Gen3 tent and shower cube; question will the shadow awning be an obstacle to open the rear door?

Not at all....the Shadow Awning mounts to the tent just like the shower cube does. So no problems with rear door clearance.

Pollowake

Not at all....the Shadow Awning mounts to the tent just like the shower cube does. So no problems with rear door clearance.

Thanks; do I need to remove the shower cube to install the shadow awning? Can both be installed at the same time?

BDRXO

Thanks; do I need to remove the shower cube to install the shadow awning? Can both be installed at the same time?

You can install an awning on the side opposite your shower cube...You can't have an awning and shower cube on the same side. So in your case since your shower cube is on the DS, the awning would be mounted to the PS. The awning mounts are similar to the shower cube mounts...there is one that installs on the front corner, and one on the rear corner. Coincidently the front and rear awning mounts are universal to either PS or DS applications. Here are some pics...front mount first...rear last.
Awning mount1.jpg
awn-tent 2.jpeg

Pollowake

You can install an awning on the side opposite your shower cube...You can't have an awning and shower cube on the same side. So in your case since your shower cube is on the DS, the awning would be mounted to the PS. The awning mounts are similar to the shower cube mounts...there is one that installs on the front corner, and one on the rear corner. Coincidently the front and rear awning mounts are universal to either PS or DS applications. Here are some pics...front mount first...rear last.
View attachment 575228View attachment 575229

Great!!
Thanks for the info

Tonyspad

How much is shipping to Los Angeles? Or if you know anyone selling them locally here?
Also, I intend to install it on my Rhino Rack Pioneer, and I have the Rhino rack batwing awning. Do you know if it will fit ok or do you think I need to replace the Rhino Batwing with All Cab awning?

BDRXO

How much is shipping to Los Angeles? Or if you know anyone selling them locally here?
Also, I intend to install it on my Rhino Rack Pioneer, and I have the Rhino rack batwing awning. Do you know if it will fit ok or do you think I need to replace the Rhino Batwing with All Cab awning?
Due to the size, weight, expense, and liability issues associated w/ shipping, most dealers (including us) won't ship tents. As for the Batwing / Pioneer combo, unfortunately this set up does not work...you would need to install the tent onto the Pioneer rack, then install the Alu-Cab Shadow Awn to the tent using a bracket kit they make specifically for this purpose. Feel free to contact me at info@bdrxo.com if you would like to discuss your options.
Thx,
Brett

Godevils!

For anyone down south that's wanting something that's too large to be $hipped, I'm currently working on making plans to head out to Cali to pick up an awning for myself and can safely transport some of these awesome products to the good people along the way that would be interested. Just figured I'd try to help some fellow members out that can't make the drive because I've been in that position and could've used a hand.
Plus maybe we can get a group deal for buying several products at the same time ;) (hint...hint...) lol

BDRXO

For anyone down south that's wanting something that's too large to be $hipped, I'm currently working on making plans to head out to Cali to pick up an awning for myself and can safely transport some of these awesome products to the good people along the way that would be interested. Just figured I'd try to help some fellow members out that can't make the drive because I've been in that position and could've used a hand.
Plus maybe we can get a group deal for buying several products at the same time ;) (hint...hint...) lol

I will work with any group who collectively buys $20k or more in Alu-Cab product. So if there are others interested in following @Godevils! lead to organize a group buy, get with him and figure out what you want and contact me when you are ready to move forward

Godevils!

That is VERY awesome and Appreciated! So... who's with me on this?!?! Let's get an order of 20k going and I'll hook up my trailer and head out west.

I will work with any group who collectively buys $20k or more in Alu-Cab product. So if there are others interested in following @Godevils! lead to organize a group buy, get with him and figure out what you want and contact me when you are ready to move forward

Last edited:

Godevils!

Weekend bump to raise interest in the group buy @BDRXO has been kind enough to work with us on. We already have some interested parties that have reached out to me and as stated above, if you live along the route from California to Texas and want to save on shipping costs, I don’t mind bringing other orders with me (in an enclosed trailer) and dropping off with you.
For our resident (south) east coasters among us that would also like to save some of your hard earned $$, you’d be more than welcome to come pick up your stuff from me in central Texas (near Waco) or arrange a shipper to make the pick up. I figure shipping costs are probably cheaper from Texas rather than paying for it to come from California so if I can be of any help that’s great, if not, no worries either.

BDRXO

For those considering summer builds that include a Gen3 tent or Shadow awing, we have more product shipping to us the first week of June.

Due to a mandatory 6 week government closure of the factory, Alu-Cab is behind on orders...so these few units we have coming will be all that is available for a while. We will have both black & silver tents as well as LHS & RHS Awnings.

Thx

DBG

For those considering summer builds that include a Gen3 tent or Shadow awing, we have more product shipping to us the first week of June.

Due to a mandatory 6 week government closure of the factory, Alu-Cab is behind on orders...so these few units we have coming will be all that is available for a while. We will have both black & silver tents as well as LHS & RHS Awnings.

Thx
When you get tents in and how much? Tent only. I can pick up I am in SOCAL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles