Alu-Cab Gen 3 Tents & Shadow Awnings in Stock

KINGCONG

Can 2 adults and a child fit comfortably? Or is too tight of a squeeze? Also, is $3,999 including shipping? If not, what's the shipping cost to 92782? Thx!

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Can 2 adults and a child fit comfortably? Or is too tight of a squeeze? Also, is $3,999 including shipping? If not, what's the shipping cost to 92782? Thx!
2 adults is no problem, but depending on the size of your child it could be a tight squeeze. The mattress is 51" wide x 7' 3" long, so basically a full XL.

As for shipping, due to the probability of damage and the related nightmare of insurance claims, we won't initiate shipping. That said, I have had a number of customers who have used Uship and gotten reasonable quotes and successful deliveries. The last tent I had picked up by Uship bound for SoCal was in the $250 range for shipping & Ins.

BDRXO

Do you import any of the Gen 3 Tents in raw (non-powder coated)?
We don't stock them just because they are not that popular but can bring one in for you no problem...I would just ask for a deposit and can place it w/ my next stock order in a few weeks. Feel free to email me and we can get you set up.

Thx,
B

KINGCONG

2 adults is no problem, but depending on the size of your child it could be a tight squeeze. The mattress is 51" wide x 7' 3" long, so basically a full XL.

As for shipping, due to the probability of damage and the related nightmare of insurance claims, we won't initiate shipping. That said, I have had a number of customers who have used Uship and gotten reasonable quotes and successful deliveries. The last tent I had picked up by Uship bound for SoCal was in the $250 range for shipping & Ins.

Good to know, thanks!

BDRXO

Quick update; 1 SLV tent, 1 BLK tent left in stock before backorders are filled. Also have a few LHS & RHS awnings left.

tracknod

Observer
Hey Brett,

Do you have any of the side entrance rain covers for the Gen 3 like here? If so, what can you tell me about how they get attached?

Thanks.

Last edited:

BDRXO

Hey Brett,

Do you have any of the side entrance rain covers for the Gen 3 like here? If so, what can you tell me about how they get attached?

Thanks.
Unfortunately, I do not have any of the rain fly's in stock. They were a new product introduced at OX West back in May and so far as I remember they were still looking at a couple of months before any stock would be available. Let me know if you are really interested and I can check w/ Rin on availability.

As for how they attached...it was pretty simple w/ just a couple of cinch straps, but I can't remember how it attached up top. I'll see if I can get hold of any detailed photo's to post.

How much does the awning weigh and does it have legs that drop down?I think he has points to be tied down but what about legs? Also can I get an estimate to ship to Cincinnati

tracknod

Observer
How much does the awning weigh and does it have legs that drop down?I think he has points to be tied down but what about legs? Also can I get an estimate to ship to Cincinnati
I just had a shadow awning shipped and it weighs 53 lbs. it does have one leg on the longest corner that can come down, but in the two years I have had my other shadow awning, I never over used it.

HTH

BDRXO

Awnings weigh 75lbs and come with 3 poles and tie downs that are all nested on the frame. I’m in California so I’m going to refer you to your nearest dealer which is Front Range Gear in IA.... shipping from him will be a lot cheaper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94