Alu-Cab Explorer camper shell for sale near Sacramento

m.reed.1

Wildebeest_Overland
For Sale!!! I am selling my complete Alu-Cab setup that includes the Gen 3 roof top tent, Alu-cab Shadow 270 degree awning and the alu-cab explorer camper shell.

The Gen 3 roof top tent is about a year and a half old with about 25-30 nights in it. It features overhead lighting, usb / 12v plugs and comes with the stock alucab mattress and ladder. The shadow awning is attached directly to the tent via Alucab mounts. It will not come with solar or the roof rails that are attached to the tent.

The explorer canopy (camper shell) is for the 5ft tacoma bed, about 6-8 months old and will come with the side cupboard, carpeted wooden panel board for mounting switches and set of 2 alucab load bars. However, it will not come with solar chargers or wiring. The explorer canopy still gives you the ability to have a traditional style camper shell but with the added strength and modularity that alucab brings with track systems everywhere.

I'm local to Sacramento and I don't have an issue meeting you within reason. Thanks guys and you'll definitely enjoy this setup!

Gen 3 RTT w/ Shadow Awning 5200$
Explorer 3 canopy for 5' Tacoma or midsize truck bed $3800 and I'll deliver within reasonable distance / help install

Attachments

• IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3947.jpg
    IMG_3947.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_3949.jpg
    IMG_3949.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:

m.reed.1

Wildebeest_Overland
will do, hoping to keep the awning and tent together though, that way no one has 8 holes from the awning brackets in the tent haha.

LeeGX470

will do, hoping to keep the awning and tent together though, that way no one has 8 holes from the awning brackets in the tent haha.
That makes a lot of sense. I wouldn’t need the awning brackets though FYI if you wanted to sell the tent with them still attached. Then no holes :)

Niceviews

I’ll take the explorer 3 if you’re willing to deliver it to me in Asheville NC. That’s a reasonable distance, right? ?, but seriously if you were closer I’d be all over it

LeeGX470

I’ll gladly take the awning and you can leave the mounts on the tent for the guy/gal who buys the tent. That’s a $130 free upgrade! And I’ll be in Sac this Thursday/Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz