Alu Cab Expedition 3 RTT wear and tear

Looking at investing in a Alu Cab expedition rtt. Curious to know how it holds up to branches running down the side and top of it. I currently have the expedition canopy. So the tent will be up there a bit. And the roads/trails out here in the pnw have a few branches. How has yours held up?

m(a)ce

Adventurer
I tested one for a couple months (and wrote a review for OX4) - and it’s exterior shell is super bomber. Dragged it repeatedly though tight East coast trails and was fine. I’d be more concerned with branches/limbs with the soft RTTs I’ve owned/experienced than this. Hope you can check one out firsthand to see the beefiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine gets smashed it to tree branches almost everyday. Paint is scratched but tent isn't dented and still functions flawlessly. I did take one good dent on the side where it must have flexed and hit a mounting bolt. However it just dented and didn't break. Tent is bomber

How has the rest of the tent held up? Any leaks or other flaws to speak of? I had read in another thread on here where water was coming in some of the rivets but haven't seen much more about it.