Alu-Cab Canopy Camper

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
This new product was just introduced at Expo East this past weekend and fills the need for those who are perhaps in between wanting a full slide-in camper like the Khaya, and a RTT with a separate canopy. The Alu-Cab Canopy Camper is designed to bolt directly to the bed of your long or short bed Tacoma, Colorado, or Ranger.

This will allow for complete customization of a stand-up interior space in a much lighter and more cost-effective package. There are several units still available for January delivery if a deposit is placed now. Pricing starts at $9,495 USD. More photo's will follow as we are able to provide.
camper-rear1.48.jpg
camper-rear1.49.jpg
camper-rear1.50.jpg
camper-rear1.51.jpg

BDRXO

Will it be compatible with an explorer sport trac?

We are confirming exact dimensions w/ the factory, but unfortunately, I'm going to guess that these will not be compatible with your application.

BDRXO

I just spoke w/ our distributor and these units will fit the following applications:

Tacoma (2nd & 3rd Gen) Short Bed & Long Bed
Colorado Short Bed & Long Bed
Nissan Frontier Short Bed & Long Bed

The only differences will be the rear door fitment kit. Otherwise universal.

BDRXO

2 Sold in the last 24 hours. Still room on the January container for special orders...

Kevin Braun

Mountain Biker
Wish I could still use the full tailgate for daily driver/ homedepot runs; looks fantastic, but that part is a killer for me.
Dang! guess it's back to the regular Canopy instead.

Brost

Wish I could still use the full tailgate for daily driver/ homedepot runs; looks fantastic, but that part is a killer for me.
Dang! guess it's back to the regular Canopy instead.

Check out one of these units if interested in still using tailgate. Vagabond Drifter or GFC (Go Fast Camper). Although many people on other forums with either of these units wished they had the door style rear, so there is options for everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior