Alu-Cab Canopy Camper - For immediate delivery or install

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hey all,

We have a brand new, fully loaded 2019 Alu-Cab Canopy Camper 3rd Gen Tacoma (Black) arriving at our shop on 3/30 that will be available for immediate sale. So far as we know, this is the only in stock camper available in the US, and there is just the one for now.

Price is $15,442 + Tax & Install. It can be picked up and/or installed at our shop in Sacramento CA, or I can ship this out of state tax-free, but buyer must arrange for and pay the freight.

Spec sheet, pics, & video are below...Please contact me for more details;
Brett
BDR Expedition Outfitters
916-496-0648

Last edited:

BDRXO

Long bed version of same camper;

Attachments

• fXB78TvQ.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 521

BDRXO

I've had a few inquiries on this so wanted to post an update. Unfortunately, the container this unit came in on is being held up in customs backlog...so we won't be receiving this until April/22. Still, plenty of time to have installed for Overland Expo West!

BDRXO

We will be attending Overland Expo west and can deliver this Canopy Camper at the show.

BDRXO

Are they planning to make one for the Chevy Colorado Long Bed?
So here is the deal on LB Colodaro. All the Canopy Campers are a "universal" fit (whether long bed or short bed). The only difference between fitting the various truck models is the rear door fitment kit. Alu-Cab already has the CAD files ready for the LB Colorado but they have not prioritized production simply due to low demand realative to Tacoma's.

So if you want to place an order and are willing to wait a few extra weeks, they will build you a fitment kit. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further...
916-496-0648
Thx
Brett

Danavision

So here is the deal on LB Colodaro. All the Canopy Campers are a "universal" fit (whether long bed or short bed). The only difference between fitting the various truck models is the rear door fitment kit. Alu-Cab already has the CAD files ready for the LB Colorado but they have not prioritized production simply due to low demand realative to Tacoma's.

So if you want to place an order and are willing to wait a few extra weeks, they will build you a fitment kit. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further...
916-496-0648
Thx
Brett
Thanks Brett.

BDRXO

The container this unit was coming on has been delayed but will be here next week, so still available for any interested parties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles