Sold: Alu Cab 270 Shadow Awning- Driver Side

asadulsx

Selling my Alu Cab 270 Shadow Awning

I‘ve only used it once for a beach trip. It was mounted on my Jeep for about 3 months before I sold the Jeep. Havent bought a new vehicle yet and do not plan on doing so anytime soon. It currently has clamps for the Gobi Rack. But you could buy different brackets to mount to your rack if need be. I am in Washington D.C. Pick up only. $1100. Priced to buy new brackets, cover and still come out on top. Currently wrapped in packing plastic wrap sitting in my garage.

Last edited:

asadulsx

I’d be willing to ship. But you would have to cover shipping. I could make a makeshift wood pallet. I just really dont want to deal with quotes and stuff. But I could give you dimensions or whatever you need. Pick up would be easier.

Superduty

Adventurer
A good heavy cardboard box will work. I bought an awning from a member who shipped to me. He basically wrapped it in cardboard. Worked perfect.

GLWS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

asadulsx

Yes. I can do that. Dimensions would be 105X10. Just a heads up that I am traveling for work and wont be home until 10/15.

asadulsx

Bump

I‘ve only used it once for a beach trip. It was mounted on my Jeep for about 3 months before I sold the Jeep. Havent bought a new vehicle yet and do not plan on doing so anytime soon. It currently has clamps for the Gobi Rack. But you could buy different brackets to mount to your rack if need be. I am in Washington D.C. Pick up only. $1100. Priced to buy new brackets, cover and still come out on top. Currently wrapped in packing plastic wrap sitting in my garage.

BruLew

Bump

Does this not have the black vinyl zippered cover on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles