ALU-CAB 2016 + Tacoma

Last1Left

Used ALU CAB CANOPY I’ve had this on a 2018 Tacoma As well as my 2020 jeep gladiator. This also includes two kitchen cabinets and for load bars. This is in use condition with scrapes and scratches on the paint paint is black easily touched up with a black paint pen as I have done a few times before. This has served us very well but as we look to a different type of vehicle it is now time to find a new home I can’t recommend enough the overall quality of this canopy compared to the fiberglass style most often used. This is specifically a 2016+ Tacoma canopy However fitment did work fine on my 2020 gladiator your gladiator must have the trail rail system in order for this to mount on it fitment was not perfect at the front of the cab however it will work just fine. Currently stored in my garage. Price is $2400.

Last1Left

fullsizeoutput_53d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_53d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_53d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_53d.jpeg
4MFb8E+GS222fTT4JmcNtw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3637.JPG
    IMG_3637.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 231

Ramjet

Explorer
Would you be willing to meet in Nashville. Should be about halfway. I’m in Texas. Very interested.

Last1Left

An update for everyone this is still available and have a interested party. Do to COVID-19 everything is sort of on hold I’m in Ohio and he is in Texas. I figured I would give it a few more months and see how things work out and then see if the other party does not want to move forward. Then open it back up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior