-Arb linx system
-switch pros switch panel
-reongy 100w solar panel
-leitner designs rack
-1000w inverter
-front seat rail ram mount for ipad
-gmrs/frs/ham radio
-rear seat removal for cargo platform and computer charging station
much more to come guys. if you have any questions, or need some answers feel free to hit me up.[/url]

Last edited:

paroxysym

Adventurer
great looking truck, love the color. that brushguard though- seems like it hurts your approach angle

TwinStick

Explorer
I am guessing that it is the diesel engine ? Any issues with regens, such as lost power/limp mode ? I test drove one today & liked it a lot. They were gonna let me bring it home for the weekend but it had a tire going flat & they couldn't get it in as it was too late in the day. So we are gonna pick it up Monday & bring it home & see how it tows our 20', 3500 lb camper. They are the first dealer to let me do this BEFORE I buy.

David Trest

I am guessing that it is the diesel engine ? Any issues with regens, such as lost power/limp mode ? I test drove one today & liked it a lot. They were gonna let me bring it home for the weekend but it had a tire going flat & they couldn't get it in as it was too late in the day. So we are gonna pick it up Monday & bring it home & see how it tows our 20', 3500 lb camper. They are the first dealer to let me do this BEFORE I buy.
It has the Duramax badge, so looks like it.

I can surmise it's due to it being the first of its kind purpose-build offroading truck and GM wants to get it well-known. Especially with the upcoming Bison model. They get them out there, seen and known, and that sparks up interest. They get to the market first and get the lion's share of it.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
It has the Duramax badge, so looks like it.

I can surmise it's due to it being the first of its kind purpose-build offroading truck and GM wants to get it well-known. Especially with the upcoming Bison model. They get them out there, seen and known, and that sparks up interest. They get to the market first and get the lion's share of it.

My local dealer offered the same deal, take her home for a few days and try it out. They've had a black diesel ZR2 for going on over six months now that they can't sell. They are selling the V6 models left and right though. The truck stickers for $47K and some change, I wouldn't be the least but surprised if someone could get it for $40K now since it won't move.

David Trest

My local dealer offered the same deal, take her home for a few days and try it out. They've had a black diesel ZR2 for going on over six months now that they can't sell. They are selling the V6 models left and right though. The truck stickers for $47K and some change, I wouldn't be the least but surprised if someone could get it for $40K now since it won't move.
Damn, where is that at? That's cheaper than I can get them at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94