Allof75's 02 R50 Pathfinder Build- Still Alive!

Allof75

Pathfinder
been great so far except for the transmission grinding issues, doesn't impact drivability but its been replaced once already as well as had a TSB performed to replace the 5/6 gear syncros. Noise is still there, they will get it sorted, that is the nice thing about warranty

Strange, do you have the 2.3 or 2.7? Definitely push for that sweet sweet warranty work to get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Strange, do you have the 2.3 or 2.7? Definitely push for that sweet sweet warranty work to get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can only get the 2.3 with the 7MT, but it has 300hp which is a hell of a lot more even than my supercharged xterra

20221115-134647.jpg

Allof75

Pathfinder
You can only get the 2.3 with the 7MT, but it has 300hp which is a hell of a lot more even than my supercharged xterra

20221115-134647.jpg

Very nicely specced, that’s one of my favorite colors on ‘em. I’m curious about the 2.3’s longevity, I like the new rangers quite a bit.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Very nicely specced, that’s one of my favorite colors on ‘em. I’m curious about the 2.3’s longevity, I like the new rangers quite a bit.

They have been using the 2.3 in one form or another for quite awhile, in the ranger as you said, in the Mustangs for years, its now the base engine on the explorers. Its also the same block as off the focus RS

duke90

Adventurer
Not sure if you got your trans squared away, but when I replaced mine in my 02 I went to a shop in Fountain Valley. It was $3500 out the door. Didn't have any issues with it for a couple of years after that and my brother has had the r50 since then and no issues either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior