All Terrain Warriors campers

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
If anyone's interested......Team photo taken yesterday for a newspaper article taken on the site of our planned new factory at Coolum.

bus1.jpg

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Thats a lot of employee's I'm glad i don't pay the wages john.

Yeah right....at least half a dozen absent from the shot too. As they say" All the important ones were there"

While we're on that subject....we are currently looking for more
*auto electricians with production experience
*boat builders or alternatively individuals with plenty of experience in the caravan/RV industry.

Last edited:

HowardH

Adventurer
Looking forward to more information and pictures of the new camper. Any plans to offer just the shell for sale in the US?

whatcharterboat

Just a couple more pics of our own camper which we will mainly use for R&D purposes. This was the first of the new camper bodies out of the molds but it won't be used to demonstrate our new campers as we've already made so many modifications on the units that followed..... Thought the FUSO owners might be interested to see how the body looks on a Canter though....

This is one of those fill in jobs but we are hoping to have it running soon.

As I said....it will be mainly for R&D so it's really a test platform or proving round for future products ....has a 6 speed Allison auto conversion, really trick exhaust, chip, coil suspension, and other cool stuff stuff I won't mention in case it turns out to be not so cool and we get egg on our face. Haha....have some magazine guys showing up in two weeks to shoot some action video so will post pics as we get close to completion and eventually video.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

alan

Explorer
The color certainly suits it, I know white is more practical for scratches and heat etc but white is a little plain.

whatcharterboat

The color certainly suits it, I know white is more practical for scratches and heat etc but white is a little plain.

Hi Alan, what are you doin replying on a Saturday arvo? Kickin back in the office?

Yeah....not really happy about the colour.....long story....the cab (and my Strom BTW) was painted correct to a gel coat code but the actual colour came out the way you see it now so we repainted the cab again to match. It still looks the part but the colour we originally intended was almost exactly the same as that Jeep Recon Sand Trooper concept vehicle... We are going to try something a little different on GW006. It's going to be "Cloud Grey" which should have that military look about it......Stu's prison van comment has merit I reckon but repainting cabs to colour match costs too as you'd know and believe it or not almost every enquiry is for plain white.

Thanks mate.

Last edited:

klahanie

daydream believer
OK, let me be the first to say it, "I like the wood trim." :chef:

The rest is beauty.

... and all is well presented in the gallery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior