All Terrain Lube Storage Solution... Bengels Juice Box

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
I made one of these for myself and now I cant believe how many friends want them. Just another way to carry oil. I got so sick of the bottles sliding around and the occasional leak. I designed this one and its been working well. I counter sunk 3 holes in the closed side and that makes it easy to mount in any position. Thinking seriously about manufacturing them. What do ya think is there a market for them?

zephyr294.jpg

zephyr295.jpg

zephyr296.jpg

Last edited:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
quote=shortbus4x4;822566]If the price was right. Make it so you could mount it upright too.[/quote]

It can be... Upright, on its side or on the back. I dont want to break any vendor rules here but Im thinking around $40.00 plus S&H. If I can build several at a time I should be able to keep the cost down and affordable. Thats if I start manufacturing them.:coffeedrink:

Last edited:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Thanks for the link... Not sure it would be cheaper but at $40.00 its the same price as what they are offering after the introduction offer, To be honest I think this one tucks away tighter and lends it self to mounting in vehicles better.

overlander

Expedition Leader
Great idea, but I need larger! Hey, Graham Jackson's 110 has the best example I've seen. it mounts under the floor. I want one, but haven't gotten around to having one fabbed. You can connect with him, but I have pics and dimensions he sent me.

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Great idea, but I need larger! Hey, Graham Jackson's 110 has the best example I've seen. it mounts under the floor. I want one, but haven't gotten around to having one fabbed. You can connect with him, but I have pics and dimensions he sent me.

Mounts under the floor? Hum Im curious now. Links or pics?

gjackson

FRGS
Mounts to the frame on a hinge so that it can fold down for access. Pic shows only engine oil, but right now I have gear oil and brake fluid in the lower section.

i1_oilbox2.jpg

cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior