All Terrain Camper for sale

JoelC

I have panther All Terrian Camper. Built 4 years ago with all standard options and a few small upgrades. Everything is in great shape and perfect working order and had been stored undercover when not in use. Due to my family size increasing we unfortunately are outgrowing it. It currently sits on a Toyota Tundra. Asking 12,000.00 for it. Let me know if you have any questions. I am located in North County San Diego. Thanks.

Attachments

• BAC604A5-5C2B-4763-980A-19F2589AF02C.jpeg
    BAC604A5-5C2B-4763-980A-19F2589AF02C.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 1,126

JoelC

Yes sorry for the late response. I am working in Sonoma right now and should be home in a few days. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see the camper. Take care.

Basil.

Hey! I'm interested, Is the Panther model is a similar size to the FWC Hawk? What extra options did you add to your camper? Any more photos of the camper + interior? I'm in south county San Diego.

Luinpow

Hello, I am interested as well. More pics and what extra accessories yours has. Thank you in advance.

JoelC

All that are interested. I won’t be getting home for a few more days so I cannot post pictures till then. As for the specs you can go to the all terrain website in the initial post or call them for specs and dimensions. They are great at providing answers to all questions related. It almost identical to the hawk in terms of dimensions, framing and functionality. Fits almost all full size 6.5 foot truck beds. As for accessories I put tracks and cross bars on the roof for travel boxes, surfboards etc. I have a 1000 watt inverter, a 3 way fridge and a 2 way fan above the bed. Once I get home I’ll get some pics and post them ASAP. Thanks for the interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles