Alexfm's Spring Garage Sale

alexfm

Explorer
I'm slowly going through a good cleaning at home, so bear with me. I will add more things as I find them, so keep checking for updates/new stuff for sale.

First, I've got a ZT1 Driving Computer. I dont know if it's complete or not, whats pictured is everything I've got for it. Yes, there are two boxes, If you want, I can try and condense everything into one box for shipping, but it'd be easier to just ship it all in a bigger box. Im looking to get $20 for this.

GEDC0220.jpg

GEDC0222.jpg

GEDC0223.jpg

Second, is a great old Barlow pocketknife. Great little knife, just a wee bit small for me. Main blade is very sharp, smaller blade, not so much. I never used that one, so it didnt get sharpened. Its in great shape, but the blades have a little surface rust on them, which is typical for a carbon-steel blade.
$10

GEDC0213.jpg

GEDC0215.jpg

Smith and Wesson ExtremeOps pocketknife. Linerlock, great knife, very sharp blade. Only problem is the blade opens and locks, but the tab that should stop the blade from pivoting back has fallen out. I've still got it, and it will be included, should be an easy fix, I just dont have time to do it.
$10

GEDC0224.jpg

GEDC0225.jpg

That's it for now, I'll add more as I come across it.

Everything will be shipped from ZIP code 79936.

alex.

Last edited:

alexfm

Explorer
Found some more stuff in my cleaning, USB Flash Drives, in 1GB or 2GB. Great for storing your ExPo pictures and write-ups, and whatever else you need to store, quickly and easily.

All work great, and have been virus scanned, and 100% cleaned out.

2GB Flash Drives $7 Shipped

GEDC0239.jpg

1GB Flash Drives $5 Shipped

GEDC0240.jpg

Last edited:

alexfm

Explorer
I've also got a Blackberry Storm 9530, great shape, everything works, just don't use it anymore, I switched to AT&T. This one runs on Verizon, but can be unlocked and run on AT&T or T-Mobile, I just didn't bother to do that. Works great, I just don't have the wall charger. It will come with a car charger, and the original USB cable that it came with, but I don't have the USB wall plug anymore. $120 Shipped.

GEDC0241.jpg

GEDC0246.jpg

alexfm

Explorer
I've also got an original ALICE pack frame for sale. Never used, but only has a hip belt on it, not any shoulder straps.

I'll take $15, and I can get a quote for shipping, as its an odd shaped item.

EDIT: As promised, a picture of the ALICE frame. Great condition, I just dont need it. Bought it with the idea of rebuilding a pack with it, but never did.

GEDC0250.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles