Alberta Bronco Club

WEBSITE (coming soon): www.albertabroncoclub.ca
INSTAGRAM: IG: @albertabroncoclub

Hi everyone,

I'm Troy from Edmonton. I have a '21 Badlands or Wildtrak coming (at some point).

Looking to get a group of like minded individuals together for exploration of the backroads of AB, SK & BC once we all get them and form an official Club: Alberta Bronco Club aka A.B.C.

I have some experience with car clubs as I am have been and still am the President of Audi Club North America Western Canada. I bring to the table many unique ideas and experience on organizing events, raising funds and and sponsorship and more.

I'd like A.B.C. to be more than just an online/social media group, but an actual in person group. Furthermore, similar to Audi Club North America, I'd like to see Members and Associate Members.
Members: Bronco Owners
Associate Members: Non-Bronco Owners who want to partake in events, etc.

More details would be hashed out in the near future. Hope there will be some other members on here looking to explore and overland with their Bronco's.

A fun photoshop of my build including a semi-custom off-road teardrop with custom chassis and Timbren axel-less suspension.

Attachments

• Bronco & Trailer side view.jpg
    Bronco & Trailer side view.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36

Timbren

Supporting Sponsor
We’re loving that mockup, Troy. Can’t wait until we start seeing Bronco’s pulling off-road/overland trailers around. ??

We’re loving that mockup, Troy. Can’t wait until we start seeing Bronco’s pulling off-road/overland trailers around. ??

Thank you! We can't wait either. The habitat will be made in Salmo, BC but the chassis in Edmonton or Rollinghills, AB. Glad to use more Canadian made product on the trailer;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles