Airflo and HydroArmor

TernOverland

Supporting Sponsor Ternoverland.com
We at Tern Overland are always looking for unusual and great products. I wanted to make everyone aware of two new products that we are offering! One is AirFlo matting. This matting can be used under mattresses and any upholstery to prevent mold and mildew damage. It actually has unlimited uses anywhere that air circulation is needed. I use it under by laptop, and for dog beds. We also use it on top of our mattress for much better comfort in hot weather. It makes a great dish drying mat. It is antibacterial and antifungal. We have been drying dishes on one piece for over a year, and it looks brand new. It can be cut without fraying, and is very light weight. We are very excited to offer this product: https://www.ternoverland.com/airflo

Another great product is HydroArmor undercoating. This is the best undercoating I have ever seen. We are using it extensively in two builds. It is very easy to apply and clean up. Cured films are only approximately 5 mils thick per coat. A typical 3 coat application is only 15 mils thick, so your truck is not covered in goo. This stuff is used in military vehicle manufacture and some high value heavy truck/bus manufacture. There no toxic fumes. The product sprays on blue and cures black, so applying successive even coats is easy . It's not cheap, but worth every penny. https://www.ternoverland.com/hydroarmor-undercoating

Last edited:

Trail Talk

Looking for owner feedback on the Airflo mat in a camper for winter cold-weather use?

Last edited:

Trail Talk

I've gone ahead and placed an Airflo mat under our forward bed for this winter's trip to Aklavik. We are recovering some headroom and, after vacuuming a season's worth of dead mosquitos from their tomb in the Froli Caverns, expect it to stay cleaner under there as well. But if condensation occurs, back goes the Froli.

Trail Talk

So had our first winter trip with the Airflo mat and have to give it a thumbs-down as there was condensation under our mattress. Put the Froli back in this afternoon. I'm sure the Airflo would be fine at temps above zero but not a winter solution.

jwiereng

So had our first winter trip with the Airflo mat and have to give it a thumbs-down as there was condensation under our mattress. Put the Froli back in this afternoon. I'm sure the Airflo would be fine at temps above zero but not a winter solution.
10 mm thickness AirFlo is likely less effective than the Froli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94