agreed value insurance policy ??????

814da

Overland Dreamer
Looking for an agreed valuation insurance policy for my Vario 814 da.
Has anyone managed to have a agreed value insurance policy as so far i have been drawing a blank.
The brokers that i have spoken to are extremely vague about how to secure a agree a valuation wanting the truck to be inside a locked compound or garage !
who have you used ?
thanks mark

MogsAndDogs

I don't know if I have exactly the plan you are looking for but the only person that could help me with my Unimog was Roger Mathis, Agent at MATHIS INSURANCE AGENCY LLC. 406-442-9680

Anton2k3

Adventurer
JustKampers in the uk offer this. We’ve got it on our policy, although three years on we’re still to fill out the paperwork to activate it!

RDinNHand AZ

I currently have agreed value policies for my motorcycles including my ’59 BMW antique. I have them with Progressive as I did my 2015 Promaster Van self-converted camper as well. The higher you set the value the higher the premium. Getting insurance for self-builts is hard. Don’t use the term “conversion” as that means something different to them. I bought through the website but did call to confirm with an underwriter I was properly covered. Agents all just said they couldn’t get me coverage.

I’ll second the above recommendation for Progressive.

I have an F550 total composites build underway add Progressive is currently insuring the truck with an additional amount due to the super single conversion. Upon completion of the camper build, they will insure for a stated value which of course includes the truck and camper build out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles