African Outback TechniTop RTT.

photoman

Explorer
im tellin ya shoppers, i have the exact same tent. im 6'4" and its the bees knees. zero issues, easy to use, and No wood. they dont make them like this anymore, you wont be disappointed.

How wide is this tent- in relation to a bed? Double- queen- etc?

go4aryd

Adventurer
If you use a trailer, you can either cut the lower ladder section to size ( and never reach a roof again), or you can replace the lower section with something like this. If anyone wants it, PM me. I no longer have a tent that uses it.

RTT_leg.JPG

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
I'll be in Laughlin in a couple of weeks, gonna do the Mojave road. If it hasn't sold by then, I'd be interested if we could meet up in town. Will it mount up to some Yakima racks? Or does it need that flat platform that you're using.

Thanks brother ;)

FireGuy

Adventurer
Still for sale. Price drop to $600. Second buyer stood me up. What's with people saying they will take it and not showing up on the day we decided to meet!!??

Paredneck

Observer
what do you think it would cost to get it to the east coast? I have a greyhound terminal near by and could also give a buisness address with a loading dock. If it could get here for around $100 I would be interested. Do you have an estimated weight? If you would rahter talk in PM or by phone shoot me a PM.
Thanks, Chip

EDIT: found the weight further up in the post. its a little overweight for greyhound but they were just over $100 for the dimensions and a weight of 100lbs. (their max shipping weight). Does anyone else know of a cheap way to ship this? It would be great on the back of my tacoma.

Last edited:

photoman

Explorer
Still for sale. Price drop to $600. Second buyer stood me up. What's with people saying they will take it and not showing up on the day we decided to meet!!??

PM sent again.

Offered to buy this a month ago but never heard back from you.

zooroadbaja

Adventurer
He sent me a message on 4/13 saying someone was coming Sunday to buy it and he'd let me know if the buyer backed out, and I never heard back. So I figure its sold.

FireGuy

Adventurer
Guys it has been sold. Sorry of communication hasn't been perfect. I dot get a lot of free time these days and have been flooded with PMs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94