African Outback racks

taco2go

Explorer
On the UP Overland trip, I had the opportunity to see 2 Landcriusers with Frontrunner and AO racks side by side- :drool: the AO offers just enough clearance for my garage.

Now that Slee is no longer importing AO roof racks, does anyone know of other distributers in the US?

taco2go

Explorer
Just thought I'd post this, if anyone is interested. Here's the email that Liz Waidelich from African Outback sent me with regards to my inquiry:

Thank you for your interest in our products.We are currently without a distributor in North America but hope to have this situation resolved in the near future. In the meantime products can be supplied directly from our factory in Johannesburg.
Price excluding shipping for Land Cruiser 80 Series roof rack:2.1m x 1300mm - Powdercoated (black or grey) incl. fitting kit USD 705.00Optional full top rail: USD 160.00Optional half top rail: USD 87.00

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
African Outback Products will be available here in the US in Early 2011. Sierra EXpeditions is planning on carrying the product line, which will be brought in by the same importer as ASFIR 4x4 products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles