Africa Overland slideshow!

gjackson

FRGS
For anyone interested, Connie and I will be doing a slideshow on our 9 Month London to Cape Town trip on December 7th. It will be:
7 - 9pm
Louisville Center for the Arts
801 Grant Avenue
Louisville CO 80027

Slideshow is free of charge and will be informal with plenty of pics and plenty of time for questions. Would love to see any of you there.

cheers

Colorado Ron

Explorer
I have had your website bookmarked since you started. Ill be there! Should we bring anything? Drinks, snacks? :chowtime: ;)

gjackson

FRGS
Graham, I think you owe it to the members of this forum to come down and do a show in Tucson!

I'd love to! But we may have to wait for a little bit. Bit of a haul for just one slideshow. :D

I have had your website bookmarked since you started. Ill be there! Should we bring anything? Drinks, snacks?

Awesome! Be great to meet you. Glad you have checked out the web site. Shouldn't have to bring anything. I haven't got any feedback from the Louisville city council on what they will provide, so I'll let you know if something is needed.

Tracy and I will definitely be there. Give me a hollar if you need any help setting up.

Cool, thanks. I think I'm fine. Just have to figure out how to color correct the projector for a Mac. :smilies27

cheers

pangaea

Adventurer
gjackson said:
Cool, thanks. I think I'm fine. Just have to figure out how to color correct the projector for a Mac.

I wouldn't know anything about color correction. :rolleyes:

Did I ever give you that color correction file with the Chiquita Banana looking girl?

XXXpedition

Explorer
Graham - great website! I haven't had a lot of time to explore it yet but definitely will keep coming back. Traveling Africa like you did is one of our dreams -- maybe, after Australia, it will come true.

Too bad we're in LA - would love to see your slides. If ever you're out here, let us know and we'll set something up so you can show your slides in LA! :)

gjackson

FRGS
Graham - great website! I haven't had a lot of time to explore it yet but definitely will keep coming back. Traveling Africa like you did is one of our dreams -- maybe, after Australia, it will come true.

I'm in the process of building a much better web site, so it might be worth holding off your exploration for a little while! :D

Too bad we're in LA - would love to see your slides. If ever you're out here, let us know and we'll set something up so you can show your slides in LA! :)

I actually come to LA quite often for business. Not sure when the next trip will be, but I could let you know and bring the slideshow along!

BajaTaco: thanks! I'm sorry you'll miss it this time, but I'm sure I'll be doing more and in other locations as I can.

cheers

Colorado Ron

Explorer
Thanks for a great evening! Hope to make the same trip someday! Should be interesting with five kids and three dogs! HAHA!

gjackson

FRGS
Big thanks to Nathan and Colorado Ron for coming to the slideshow! Glad you enjoyed it Ron! We ran into a couple with 3 kids and a dog when on the road. Also ran into another who were camping until their baby was born then were carrying on! Guess that's taking the trip by the horns!!

I guess this thread should move to the completed adventures forum!

cheers all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online