AEV Ram, Surprised they aren't asking $15k more

Explorerinil

Observer
What’s up with that stupid wrap on that truck? Is it hiding some thing bad? I wouldn’t pay that for it, in the end it’s a used ram truck and market value will dictate value.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
The "just came home from my first month in the alberta tar sands and I want to impress my cousin shelly on date night" special.

Last edited:

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
What’s up with that stupid wrap on that truck? Is it hiding some thing bad? I wouldn’t pay that for it, in the end it’s a used ram truck and market value will dictate value.

People see AEV and think it's special and that's coming from someone with AEV bolt on's on their jeep. And knowing how guys drive lifted trucks up there I'd bet the paint is wreeecckkked under that wrap.

Msand

Importer
I've seen this truck in person it's actually pretty mint. Zero rust, I'm not connected to the seller at all. And am personally not a fan of NWMS

Explorerinil

Observer
These AEV trucks really seem to be dropping in value big time.
Or all ram trucks have since a new gen is out. Take in mind, AEV or not, it’s still a ram truck, most dealers and buyers won’t take the AEV part into much or any consideration when purchasing, price wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94