AEV Outpost II Wrangler

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Anyone else see this yet? Go AEV! Sexy AF.

Want.

I cant get a pic of it loaded on EP but google it or check in on IG.

eternus

Observer
I saw it and was trying to find a way to post a picture as well. It looks wicked sexy... haven't found any interior pictures yet.

daveh

Adventurer
This one...
7e496f109c545b38281a028bf93edd83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eternus

Observer
This one...
7e496f109c545b38281a028bf93edd83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it!

Not sure why the forum isn't letting me push an image, either from URL or a file. I look forward to the Expedition Portal summary of awesome builds after each day.

MattJ

Adventurer
Good lord - and here I was worried that I was already 100 pounds over the GAWR of my JKU due to the AEV bumpers and skid plates. No WAY that build is 5.700 pounds or less! Would love to see pictures of the interior . . . and the price tag!

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Good lord - and here I was worried that I was already 100 pounds over the GAWR of my JKU due to the AEV bumpers and skid plates. No WAY that build is 5.700 pounds or less! Would love to see pictures of the interior . . . and the price tag!

Pricetag has to be at least 150k

rubicon91

Explorer
Photo compliments of Jscherb here. He actually was walking by it when I reached out to him. I asked him to find out more if he could for me especially when they open it up. Thing looks awesome. Weight wise who knows. Price tag god I dont want to know lol

Attachments

• 20171031_100128.jpeg
    20171031_100128.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 143

kdeleon

Observer
Pricetag has to be at least 150k

For that much, i'd expect it to have a Hemi, Dana 60s and all the HD components, and aluminum camper for weight savings. Otherwise, who needs the Land Cruiser 70s or Defender when you can have this?!

Straight up trade for my JKUR?

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
For that much, i'd expect it to have a Hemi, Dana 60s and all the HD components, and aluminum camper for weight savings. Otherwise, who needs the Land Cruiser 70s or Defender when you can have this?!

Straight up trade for my JKUR?

It doesn't need all of that for a 150k pricetag. All it needs is the name, AEV.

Ok, maybe not 150k. Ill lower my guess to 100k.

Unless I'm missing something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles