AEV Colorado ZR2 concept just went live

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
[video]https://youtu.be/wzIKjihISIU[/video]
Yes please. Stoked to have the first real entry into the aftermarket for these trucks.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Meh.

Doesn't do much for me. I'd much rather take the Wrangler camper they showed earlier.

I kind of like the control panel on the rear fender. That's something unique and kind of cool.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Well, for those of us with these trucks who have been waiting for the aftermarket to come out with some goods, this is huge. Especially a company like AEV as they make high quality products.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
You're right. My bad for sounding like a negative nancy.

Other than the bumpers and snorkel and shocks(?), what other products on there can you not currently get? It seems like its a lot of off the shelf items that can fit most other vehicles.

daveh

Adventurer
Based on the reports, the suspension provides lift, includes custom tuned shocks, and allows for 35" tires. I'd say it would be pretty popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalko43

Explorer
Looks awesome IMO. I'm glad someone finally got around to producing a bumper for the Colorado.

Is the suspension stock or do they add a lift kit to accept 35" tires?

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Awesome looking truck! I wonder if it can get out of its own way with those big tires and all the accessories though....

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Have to say GM is firing on all cylinders with this truck!
Great collaboration! :beer:

I hope this truck is a huge success for them. :)

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Looks awesome IMO. I'm glad someone finally got around to producing a bumper for the Colorado.

Is the suspension stock or do they add a lift kit to accept 35" tires?

The ZR2 support truck that Chevy built was running 33" duratracs and it needed a 1" body lift to clear them. This truck has to have more lift than that unless the fenders are cut, maybe thts why they had those flares on it to cover the cut sheetmetal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior