Aerial Photography

jh504

Explorer
I finished assembling my Trex 600 today and snapped a few shots of it and the little heli. I have also ordered my camera mount from Helicam Solutions. After talking with Jody I will start out with the Sport 30 mount that he offers. He was a great help and when I am ready to add pan and tilt I will probably be upgrading with his products.

IMG_9221.jpg

IMG_9218.jpg

IMG_9223.jpg

Bullsnake

Adventurer
jh504-

That looks GREAT! Have you ordered the HCS mount yet? I have a few mounts floating around in the shop that I would fire sale if you dont...

Wait until you get up and running-you are going to have a BLAST! Everything old is new again when you see it from 50-200'!

jh504

Explorer
I did already order the mount but I will probably upgrade in the future. I am still flying on the simulator right now but the Blade 400 is ready to fly. I will be taking it up soon!

7wt

Expedition Leader
Ahhh the B400. Brings back memories, here is a shot of mine. I kinda wished I didn't sell it. It taught me how to fly collective as well.

DSC_0025.jpg

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
An unexpected surprise...

I spent some quality time today hanging out, one on one, with the most famous aerial photographer on Earth, Paul Bowen.

be3fc5a2-518c-4c47-8806-ce31e696e14e.Large.jpg

Layer_4.jpg

I have ZERO photographic skills but I've been a fan of his work for years. It was fun to swap stories and pick his brain. Too bad 99% of the technical stuff went right over my head... :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles