Adventure Van Expo East 2021 show

Steve_382

I posted this in another folder, but this one might be more appropriate?

Well, we went to the show on Saturday. Quite a few campers it looked like, maybe 200 vans in the campground. Maybe 50 vans in the actual show. Quite a few spectators though. Not sure what we expected, but it was a bit disappointing really. The StoryTeller area was so busy you could hardly get in to see the vans. Somehow I didn't realize it, but all of their models have basically the same interior. Just the suspensions and outside appearance changes from model to model. Sportsmobile Texas had a nice 170" WB van and they will still do anything you want really. After talking to several builders. it still sounds like you can't get a new van for 12 to 18 months, so it's hard to get to fired up looking at new ones anyhow. I have to believe that will change down the road a bit.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Isn't Field Van the old Sportsmobile brand? I forgot who does what now between the two...I just saw their store in Reno yesterday.

Gooseberry

Explorer
Isn't Field Van the old Sportsmobile brand? I forgot who does what now between the two...I just saw their store in Reno yesterday.

It’s the old Sportsmbile west that did the 4x4 vans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior