Adventure Trike?

Furaites

Good day folks,

New to the motorcycle world and I also have a couple of disabilities that affect my balance and ability to hold up a Motorcycle.

Anyways I have been shopping for a bike, something for on and off road. The few dealers we have all suggest trikes, unfortunately there are non around at dealers to try.

Fast forward a week i have had a chance to try both a canam spyder and a harley ultraglide.

Liked the ride and control of the Harley over the Canam....but both are abysmal on even a good quality BLM/Woods road.

So the question comes if anyone knows of an adventure trike or has experience modifying an onroad trike to better handle offroad.

Looking for any and all info...so please feel free to comment

jkam

nomadic man
Another advantage to a siddecar over a trike is the ability to have some fun.
Once you get comfortable, you can learn to fly the chair, that is an adventure, especially if someone is in the chair.

Maddmatt

Explorer
I'll second that - the Ural will be way more fun (in my opinion) and far better on dirt roads, trails, etc... than the Canam type vehicles. Plus they look cool.

Furaites

Well, the Canam Spyder was scary enough at times that it made me stomach sick, I did not dare break 40km/h.

The Ural’s look amazing and almost exactly what I was looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94