Adventure Tool Company's (ATC) 4wd Provan Tiger adventures

trailscape

Explorer
I started off with the self fill and added the gauge control later. I found myself adjusting them more often and then picked up a trailer which made it more convenient. I need some better springs, so I probably also run them a bit high (30-50lbs). It seems like they fluctuate 5-10lbs with the weather.

Not this time. I had that system in my truck/truck camper and then went to "self fill" system on my last truck and liked the simplicity of it.

sourdough

Adventurer
BritKLR, how is your Tiger doing in sand? Have you weighed it yet? My dually wasn't getting it done. I'm converting to SRW and some 12" wide tires to hopefully improve southwest travels.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I haven't weighed it yet so I'm not sure of its gvw. But, on our last Moab trip I took a little side trip down a sandy wash and it left me skeptical of its ability in sand. Now, I didn't air down and it was very hot and I just wasn't willing to risk it.
We're heading to EJS in Moab next week and if we have time I may try a little sand. Lyk!

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Another great weekender with the Tiger attending the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab. It's always nice to be able to haul our gear to the event and then have our own rolling condo at night to come home to. Cheers.

Well......it seems all my photos are too large. Will post once I figure this out.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Some fun shots from EJS. This was the first trip and I have to say "wow". It's truely a Disney Land event for the Jeep brand. A ton of events, trail rides and probably one of the largest Vender areas I've ever seen. Jeeps literally take over every street in Moab when staging in the morning for the trail rides. Fantastic car show!

The Tiger did a great job hauling our trailer. Averaged about 12 mpg. Moab is about 6hours from Nederland, Co. (ATC HQ) and a realitive easy drive except for getting over the Eisenhower tunnel. Oh, and it was snowy and icy on the western slope...always fun. And, if you're ever in Fruita, Co, along I-70 and hungry for awesome home style food try Camilas Cafe downtown. It's an easy pull off from the interstate and absolutely worth it!
IMG_2701.JPGIMG_2701.JPGIMG_2702.JPGIMG_2703.JPGIMG_2706.JPGIMG_2711.JPGIMG_2712.JPGIMG_2719.JPGIMG_2725.JPG

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Have to smile and share. We love our Tiger and will continue to travel with it for years to come, but the last several weeks I've been working with the Earthroamer Team developing a custom tool bag set for each of their ER Campers.IMG_2776.JPGIMG_2785.JPGIMG_2776.JPGIMG_2785.JPGIMG_2791.JPGIMG_2793.JPGIMG_2794.JPGIMG_2795.JPG This experience allowed us to be up close and in and around these spectacular trucks! All I can say is "wow" and compliments to the American Craftsmen/Craftswomen that hand create each of these beautiful trucks. Oh, and here's the limited edition ER #200 ATC bag that went into the ER#200 anniversary truck.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
icon1.gif

Getting the final gear in the trailer and heading west to Overland Expo! We'll be in site D-5 along the main walkway. We'll have some new gear to unveil and 20% off all our current gear and no shipping!

https://www.overlandexpo.com/westIMG_2132.JPG

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Oh, and by the way we can only carry so much gear to each event ( Easter Jeep, OE West, OE East, LR National, etc....) with our Tiger and we typically sellout by the second day! So, please keep us in mind! Thanks.IMG_20180513_101237611_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
First day on the road to OE18 and we grab a lovely spot at Recapture Reservoir for the night before hanging out at the Grand Canyon for a day. The Tiger ran great and no problem, but it did struggle going over the Devide with this trailer load. Most have been the heaviest load yet to an event.IMG_2865.JPGIMG_2865.JPGIMG_2879.JPG

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Another great thing about a 19ft Tiger is that it'll fit in the standard 20ft Vender space and become our mobile office/hotel room for events.....so much nicer then having to travel to a motel each night. IMG_2914.JPG

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Really cool! Actor Jason Momoa (Aquaman and Khal Diogo on Games of Thrones) is the proud new owner of EarthRoamer #211. We haven't built the ER/ATC #211 Tool bag for ER#211 yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

IMG_3001.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles